[Dnsmasq-discuss] Pulling DHCP leases from an external script?

Brian Rak brak at gameservers.com
Wed Oct 3 20:51:53 BST 2012

I'm trying to assign addresses via DHCP for a number of different
networks (using ip-helper and option 82 on the switches).  It's going to
be tough for me to come up with a predefined list of what leases belong
to what port, but it's definitely something I should be able to figure
out when the lease is coming in.  There's also the fact that the config
file would end up being quite large if I pregenerate it for every
possible combination.