[Dnsmasq-discuss] Additional feature requested for stateful DHCHv6 together with a 6RD-tunnel to the ISP

Simon Kelley simon at thekelleys.org.uk
Wed Jan 16 21:14:37 GMT 2013

On 14/01/13 10:06, Vladislav Grishenko wrote:
> [...]
You can use simple wildcards, so your

	interface=br0
	dhcp-range=::1,constructor,...

can be done with

         interface=br0
	dhcp-range=::1,constructor:*,...

and this also works

         interface=eth0,br0
	dhcp-range=::1,constructor:*,...

Maybe "constructor" should have the same effect as "constructor:*" but I
think the later make the effect more obvious.