[Dnsmasq-discuss] Can DNSMASQ return a default value

Bill Yuan bycn82 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 10:26:05 GMT 2013

I meant to configure an ip for all the nonexisting domain name, for
example, if the client is querying the google.com, it should get the
result, but when querying google_typo.com,(assume this domain is not
exist). then i still want to return a result with a configured ip
address.  but i did read all the dnsmasq, and google a lots, but still
did not figer out how we can do this.