[Dnsmasq-discuss] Enable HAVE_IPSET by default

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Wed Mar 20 17:31:27 GMT 2013

Hi Simon,

It's just occurred to me that no router developer is going to know to
turn HAVE_IPSET on, and hence, it won't be available immediately on any
devices, which is a bummer. Further, unless the --ipset= options are
used, HAVE_IPSET doesn't contribute at _all_ to the runtime of the app. And
even further, if HAVE_LINUX_NETWORK isn't enabled, HAVE_IPSET is
automatically disabled.

Makes sense, then, I think, to uncomment HAVE_IPSET by default.

How about it?

Jason