[Dnsmasq-discuss] [Patch] dnsmasq with IPSET feature enabled doesn't compile on linux kernel < 2.6.24

Eugene Rudoy gene.devel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 15:31:53 BST 2013

Dear all,

dnsmasq with IPSET feature enabled (added in dnsmasq-2.66 and enabled by
default) doesn't compile on linux kernel versions < 2.6.24. The attached
patch fixes the problem by disabling the feature for these kernel versions.

As far as I understand the missing symbols are just convenience ones, from
technical point of view it is possible to add IPSET support also for kernel
versions prior to 2.6.24. I however don't need this feature, thus simple
disable-patch.

Best,
Gene