[Dnsmasq-discuss] IPV6 preference

Ray Klassen rayklassen at gmail.com
Thu May 16 12:47:27 BST 2013

further on this: The site that I am trying to nail down to ipv6 only
traffic is of course netflix. and it seems like their dns has an
extremely low time to live probably so they can keep switching routes
to avoid saturating any. Sometimes there are AAAA addresses available
and sometimes not. It seems that if I 'watch host -t AAAA
movies.netflix.com' and connect when ipv6 addresses appear I can
ensure that I can connect to them over the tunnel. It would be great
to override those TTL values and give the ipv6 addresses some
persistence. Otherwise one is stuck with the non-selection that
netflix offers on this side of the border