[Dnsmasq-discuss] sometimes dhcp-script does not trigger on lease renewal

Stefan bugs at innuce.ch
Mon Jul 8 15:46:34 BST 2013

Hi list

I'm using dnsmasq with openwrt, that's why i'm using v2.55

I'm using the option --dhcp-script. normally the scripts triggers, if
a host is getting this ip-address (new), is renewing or dnsmasq is
restarting (old), a host is releasing it or lease is timing out (del).
if dnsmasq is running for a certain time, renewing of certain hosts
does not trigger the script and i don't know why.

I've run dnsmasq in no-daemon mode and with option --dhcp-log. the log
didn't give me any hints. Do you have any??

Greetz
Stefan