[Dnsmasq-discuss] Tagging by interface?

Quintus quintus at quintilianus.eu
Tue Sep 3 13:15:21 BST 2013

Am Tue, 03 Sep 2013 13:53:39 +0200
schrieb Albert ARIBAUD <albert.aribaud at free.fr>:

> Did you try moving the 'set:wired' specification after the
> 'interface:eth0' one? I.e.,
>
>       dhcp-range=interface:eth0,set:wired,10.37.59.3,10.37.59.62,12h

I did, and to double-check I just tried again. This yields the same
error as before.

If it matters, I’m running this on ArchLinux ARM on a Raspberry Pi. The
dnsmasq version in use is:

% dnsmasq --version
Dnsmasq version 2.66  Copyright (c) 2000-2013 Simon Kelley
Compile time options: IPv6 GNU-getopt DBus no-i18n no-IDN DHCP DHCPv6
no-Lua TFTP no-conntrack ipset auth

This software comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
Dnsmasq is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2 or 3.

Valete,
Marvin