[Dnsmasq-discuss] Largest DNSMasq deployment?

Joshua J. Kugler joshua at eeinternet.com
Tue Sep 17 17:55:07 BST 2013

I was having a discussion with a coworker about the (st)ability of DNSMasq,
and I got to wondering how large a network DNSMasq could/does serve. I realize
DNSMasq doesn't phone home with any stats, but are there any users on here
that would be willing to share the size of large networks on which they use
DNSMasq?  By large, I'm thinking at least 100, and going way up from there.

Tried googling with the usual keywords, but didn't find anything. Maybe my
google fu is week.

Joshua Kugler
Part-Time System Admin/Programmer
http://www.eeinternet.com - Fairbanks, AK