[Dnsmasq-discuss] [Cerowrt-devel] Names not resolved on Wireless

Simon Kelley simon at thekelleys.org.uk
Thu Oct 10 21:23:34 BST 2013

Having thought about this more, this patch is necessary

http://thekelleys.org.uk/gitweb/?p=dnsmasq.git;a=commit;h=8584c502d37627d8abe18213771b5f4f98cb4aa3

and should fix the bug iff

1) Dnsmasq is configured using --except-interface=<upstream interface>
and there are no --interface=<interface we want to provide service on>
config lines.

2) Exactly one interface that dnsmasq should be listening on is around
when it starts, but others arrive later.

I can't explain why it just broke though, this bug has been around forever.

Simon.