[Dnsmasq-discuss] Can't ping when using FQDN

Guillaume Betous guillaume.betous at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 13:50:46 GMT 2013

Thanks to all for your comments !

1°) localnet seems to work really better !

2°) In my configuration, I also had following modification to do :
- add "nameserver 127.0.0.1" in /etc/resolv.conf of the server
- add "192.168.0.11 <servername>" in /etc/hosts of the server

With all that, I can ping everything from everywere, in every way (hostname
or full name including domain).

gUI

--
Pour la santé de votre ordinateur, préférez les logiciels libres.
Lire son mail : http://www.mozilla-europe.org/fr/products/thunderbird/