[Dnsmasq-discuss] Need some indications to patch dnsmasq to bypass /64 limit

dnsmasq.bertrandb at dfgh.net dnsmasq.bertrandb at dfgh.net
Tue Nov 12 15:43:49 GMT 2013

'llo

My hosting provider give me only a /96 ipv6 adress and I xant put on my host some vm with libvirt and dhcp.
I got the message "no dhcpv6 range available ..." since the bridge adress have a prefix > 64.
Since the dnsmasq.conf is build by libvirt I think that the solution is to path dnsmasq.
But dnsmasq seems tom e quite complex what are the place to patch dhcp6.c and radvd.c ?