[Dnsmasq-discuss] CNAME related segfault in v2.67 onwards

Simon Kelley simon at thekelleys.org.uk
Mon Nov 25 21:24:59 GMT 2013

On 25/11/13 18:51, Andrew Childs wrote:

> I’m still seeing this crash in v2.68rc2. There’s a check in
> cache_find_by_name (cache.c:561) that doesn’t consider F_CONFIG.
> Here’s a full backtrace from v2.68rc2:

You're an official Hero of the Revolution for spotting this before the
2.68 release. Many thanks.

The technical debt is large in this code. I stared long at it and found
two other problems to add to the one you found, all arising from the
same modification. I think the changes in git and 2.68rc3 put everything
right.