[Dnsmasq-discuss] address=/#/192.168.0.1 - does not work!

Nikita N. nikitan at operamail.com
Mon Dec 9 11:26:50 GMT 2013

Hi Albert :) I see you want a complete log/trace session for your
debugging, isnt it? :)
Well I didnt think to prepare that, I was thinking you could give me
some more easy answer..
First of all I would like to know, is my config file correct?
With such config file, am I supposed to get what I want?

Because, if my usage is correct and the config file is correct, then its
some kind of bug, and so I can prepare you some traces, if you really
need..
Honestly, since dnsmasq didnt work, in fact I dropped dnsmasq..
I tested with "dhcpd" for the DHCP support, and with "dnsspoof" for the
DNS, and all works great.
But as you know, dhcpd is very heavy app, king of too exaggerate for my
needs, and dnsspoof is a dirty hack tool..
So was hoping in dnsmasq for a clean,small, all-in-one solution.. but
maybe Im wrong..?