[Dnsmasq-discuss] address=/#/192.168.0.1 - does not work!

Nikita N. nikitan at operamail.com
Mon Dec 9 12:42:52 GMT 2013

OH my god! :)) I see now you are not the author of dnsmasq.. I see the
author id Simon Kelley.. apologies, I thought I was talking  with the
author :)
Of course you dont have to debug that issue! :D
No, really, im pretty sure of what I saw in wireshark traces, even
because I spent few hours in testing dnsmasq, and it really didnt work
as I expected..
Mostly the DNS feature half-hour-delayed disappointed me enough..
So my question is directed to the author of dnsmasq - I still dont know,
can I use dnsmasq for my needs? or im just wasting time?
Thanks :)