[Dnsmasq-discuss] address=/#/192.168.0.1 - does not work!

Nikita N. nikitan at operamail.com
Mon Dec 9 23:01:47 GMT 2013

Yes, it did the trick, worked at first shot :)
Still remains that "silence" after DHCP "requests" without previous
"discover".. really unpleasant..
Probably its not 100% protocol compliant, but I see also from dhcpd, its
common behaviour to accept DHCP requests from "returning" clients..
Maybe implement a new option also in dnsmasq to enable such
behavior/exception?