[Dnsmasq-discuss] Update dnsmasq.leases after lease removed using dhcp_release utility?

Drew Polhamus DPolhamus at simventions.com
Fri Jan 10 18:20:59 GMT 2014

Simon,
  Thank you for the quick reply and sorry for not being clear.

  The problem is the former.  The client attempts to renew the lease and it _doesn't_ reappear in the leases file.  The desired result is that it _would_ reappear.

  I toggled the --dhcp-authoritative flag and that appears to give me the desired functionality and is safe for our configuration. Thank you for the help!