[Dnsmasq-discuss] Dnsmasq MySQL back-end

audiotec69 audiotec69 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 05:31:15 GMT 2014

So apparently back in 2005 there was a patch created for dnsmasq version
2.20
(http://lists.thekelleys.org.uk/pipermail/dnsmasq-discuss/2005q1/000163.html)
to use a MySQL back-end for leases. Could this still be possible? If so
where might I find documentation on such a configuration. If this is not
possible, perhaps someone could send me in the right direction. I am
working on a project that needs the ability to store leases in a database.

Ideally I would like to be able to capture the time the lease was issued
and the time it expired.

Thanks.