[Dnsmasq-discuss] dhcpv6

Vladislav Grishenko themiron at mail.ru
Wed Sep 3 07:37:10 BST 2014

Sorry, misread.
dnsmasq sends unsolicited periodic RA and sends solicited RA in reply to incoming RS from client only.
dnsmasq may send several NS to client in reply to incoming DHCPv6 requests to know its hw address (mac).
All other cases of NS/NA sending and receiving are up to kernel only.

Best Regards, Vladislav Grishenko