[Dnsmasq-discuss] Feature request: block certain domain's A/AAAA/MX record

喵喵 ierwinplus at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 02:13:51 GMT 2014

Hello there,

First of all, sorry for my improving English.
I'd like to request a feature that user can block a certain domain's
A/AAAA/MX record.
I am using tomato firmware with dnsmasq built in. Since I live in China and
I use HE.net's free IPv6 tunnelbroker to gain IPv6 internet connectivity.
But there's a problem, when I visit a site in China which has IPv4/v6 dual
stack, browsers and other apps will try to connect via IPv6 first, that
will be much slower than using IPv4. So if you guys can introduce a feature
that block a certain domain's AAAA record, that will be very helpful for me.
Thanks for your time, have a good day.

Erwin