[Dnsmasq-discuss] Problems forwarding DNS lookups for local domain

Simon Kelley simon at thekelleys.org.uk
Sat Dec 27 16:07:24 GMT 2014

I have to confess I'm confused by the description below. I tried some
experiments with moving server=...... configuration into a
servers-file and couldn't make it do anything unexpected.

Please could you send the configuration you're using and excerpts from
logs where that configuration is misbehaving. It's fine if you don't
want to post system-specific stuff to the list, just send it to me direct.