[Dnsmasq-discuss] Multiple networks, one dnsmasq

Jim Alles kb3tbx at gmail.com
Fri May 8 20:56:45 BST 2015

Yan

I believe you will need to setup firewall rules. An easy way to do
that in my opinion is Untangle's Next Generation FireWall (NGFW). It
includes dnsmasq with a GUI for configuration. It can handle the
VLAN's

http://wiki.untangle.com/index.php/Installation

4 interfaces but 3 NICs with one for WAN? that should work.

Use forward filter rules to block everything across subnets.

Regards,
Jim A.