[Dnsmasq-discuss] split-horizon

Ermanno Scaglione erm967 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 22:44:21 BST 2015

Yes adding an host record with an internal address cause dnsmasq to reply
alternately the internal and external record to internal queries, useless,
also --localise-queries has no effect.
Maybe the new flag should be called localise-auth-queries :-)
It would be a great small split-horizon for home networks :-)