[Dnsmasq-discuss] dnsmasq segfault

Ben bensums at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 11:30:32 BST 2015

R <bjorkegren at ...> writes:

> I have fixed the problem by includingRequires=systemd-
resolved.serviceAfter=systemd-resolved.service

Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> dnsmasq segfaults at boot and systemd fails to load the service. (
http://sysv.se/journal.txt ) after the boot process systemd can start
dnsmasq successfully through 'systemctl start dnsmasq' and everything
works.This started happening after I switched from using netctl + dhcpcd to
configure my interfaces to using systemd-networkd + systemd-resolved.I was
able to reproduce the segfault after the system had started by stopping
systemd-resolved. When systemd-resolved was stopped, 'systemctl start
dnsmasq' again segfaulted.

> Starting systemd-resolved again, systemctl start dnsmasq worked without
problems.
> I'm using dnsmasq -> dnscrypt_proxy -> opendns on latest Arch Linux fully
updated as of the date of this message.