[Dnsmasq-discuss] IPv6 RA issues when bound to IPv4

Michal Zatloukal myxal.mxl at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 14:48:24 BST 2015

Thanks Vladislav - indeed, when I list these memberships and launch
dnsmasq with enable-ra, the membership for ff02::2 appears. Still,
there's no response from dnsmasq to incoming solicitation packets. If
there indeed should be a response in this scenario, then perhaps I'm
observing a bug?

As soon as I remove the listen-address and bind-interfaces options,
dnsmasq responds to solicitation correctly.

Cheers,
MZ