[Dnsmasq-discuss] Keeping upstream answers order

Simon Kelley simon at thekelleys.org.uk
Sat Aug 22 18:36:17 BST 2015

As Carlos mentioned. The dnsmasq localise-queries flag might work for
you, if the servers are on the same subnets as the clients.

Apart from that, then the behaviour you're seeing is called
round-robin DNS and it's considered to be the polite way for a DNS
server to behave. Dnsmasq actually has code to implement this, but
there's no easy way to turn it off. I can point you at the code, if
you want to patch your installation.