[Dnsmasq-discuss] Only DNS server over DHCPv6

Simon Kelley simon at thekelleys.org.uk
Thu Sep 10 22:23:11 BST 2015

This is complicated by the fact that router advertisements can provide
DNS-server addresses as well.

I think, that you want the Fritzbox to continue to do RA, and the Pi to
do stateless-DHCPv6. The configuration you give will make dnsmasq do RA
as well, which is likely to confuse things.

Try

 dhcp-range=::,static

instead of the dhcp-range you have for IPv6. That will just to stateless
DHCPv6, and not RA.