[Dnsmasq-discuss] ProxyDHCP with UEFI systems

Simon Kelley simon at thekelleys.org.uk
Mon Oct 5 22:53:50 BST 2015

The problem in known, but not the solution. I did start working on that
about six months ago, but got bogged down in creating a test system.

What would be really useful would be to find an implementation that
works with UEFI and proxy DHCP, and getting for packet captures to show
what should be sent.