[Dnsmasq-discuss] Wildcard Domain resolving does not work with DNSSEC

Uwe Schindler uwe at thetaphi.de
Mon Jan 4 16:40:49 GMT 2016

Hi,

Yeah, works. Just rebuilt debian package with "2.76test3" - all fine now.

It could be that this has fixed it:
http://thekelleys.org.uk/gitweb/?p=dnsmasq.git;a=commit;h=13480e8c2a0e170a5e070f82c46e6ae00c464a89
(although this talks about a wildcard pointing to a CNAME). Maybe Simon can inform us which commit fixed this issue.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler