[Dnsmasq-discuss] CPU spin in master

Uwe Schindler uwe at thetaphi.de
Mon Jan 4 17:01:12 GMT 2016

Hi,

ALARM: I compiled "2.76test3" and now it is spinning with 100% CPU on my box, box responds slow or not at all on DNS query. Was the fix included in "test3"?
I updated from 2.75 to 2.76test3 because of the previously mentioned wildcard dnssec issue.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen