[Dnsmasq-discuss] Newbie questions

David Li dlipubkey at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 22:53:43 GMT 2016

Hi,

I am new to dnsmasq and I am still researching its capabilities.
Frankly I am not sure if dnsmasq can meet some of my requirements on
Centos 7.1:

1. Provide DNSSEC.  I am sure about this capability. What I am not
sure is if the latest version 2.75 can be installed from Cento 7
repos. The stock version is 2.66 which I don't think it has DNSSEC.

2. Provide High Availability. If one fails the secondary or the slave
can take over. I am not sure about this yet.

3. Provide service discovery like DNS-SD. I am not sure about how it works.

David