[Dnsmasq-discuss] No caching unless recursion enabled?

bob tatus allcowsgomoo123 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 27 03:49:32 GMT 2016

Thanks for that, so essentially I need to download the source code, modify and recompile? There is no simple way for me to otherwise do this with my current installation, as that isn't really an option in this environment. A configuration option to enable this would be great, but understand that you don't want to add this.

In that case I may look at placing the top entries I need in /etc/hosts as it will cache these results and that will do what I need as a last resort.

Thanks for the help.