[Dnsmasq-discuss] IP filtering

FredB numsys at free.fr
Thu Feb 25 14:24:57 GMT 2016

Hello,

I'm wondering if can meet some of my requirements

What I can do

1 ) Clients are using DNSMAQ for DNS requests
2 ) dnsmask forwards to another dns (like google but no matter)
3 ) IP returned is changed by dnsmask by another, I know I can do that without problem for domains but for a specific IP ?

My goal is very "simple" I want replace some IP addresses by another in DNS request, but these addresses can be related with many unknowns domains.
Eg: I don't want any resolution with 212.27.48.10, no matter the domain (in this case free.fr but should be google.com or another)

I can do that with dnsmasq and which tools if not ?

Regards