[Dnsmasq-discuss] DHCP server on two interfaces - DNS on one interface

Allan Sorensen ats at napablaze.com
Fri Jun 17 09:00:55 BST 2016

Hello

I have successfully set up dnsmasq to serve two networks on two interfaces.
One is our internal network; one is a guest network. I would like the DNS
server part of dnsmasq to serve only the internal network so that dnsmasq
stops listening on port 53 on the guest network. Is this feasible?

(The guest network is a VLAN on the same physical interface as the internal
network; I don't think that matters for this question.)

Thanks in advance.

...Allan