[Dnsmasq-discuss] Logging milliseconds

mabra at manfbraun.de mabra at manfbraun.de
Tue Jun 21 15:41:02 BST 2016

Hello !

Ok, for a short moment, this might be ok. But request/response usually
dont follow each other directly, because there are some more of them
"on the road". DNSMasq has already all this internally, while externally,
one must really write a piece of tracker, which is able to wait for the
answer of each request. Not a nice bash onliner .. ;-)

But my question was just, if something like a format statement for the
logoutput exists. It this exist (and I do not see it) then everything is
already done.

It's because I see huge delay for apps nearly each day. The provider
declared to have the issue fixed. Sort of. The port are not longer
blocked - but now, there are huge delay. The may probably have
a contract with the NSA .... ;-)

Thanks anyway,

Manfred