[Dnsmasq-discuss] dnsmasq to provide public DNS service

T o n g mlist4suntong at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 2 18:07:50 BST 2016

Oh, sorry for responding late.

The machine from which I run dig gets its DNS servers is the one that I
tweaked the /etc/dnsmasq.d/public.conf file, by doing which my DNS
breaks. And on removing the file, my DNS service (servered by local
dnsmasq) works again.

And, yes, basically I'm creating an open DNS server, and since nobody is
doing that, I can't find any information on how to set it up properly.

Please help. Thanks