[Dnsmasq-discuss] Finding actual DNS server used

Lars Noodén lars.nooden at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 08:34:49 GMT 2017

On 01/15/2017 10:21 AM, Albert ARIBAUD wrote:

> I feel that Lars' question was more "How can I troubleshoot my possibly
> dnsmasq-related issue?" rather than "How can I find which servers my
> dnsmasq uses?",

I am interested in the latter.  This is the first time I have asked on
the list but it is not the first time I have tried to find an answer to
this question over the years.  I'm quite pleased with dnsmasq, just not
well-versed in all its capabilities and so finally ask on the list if it
is possible to show which DNS servers are being used.  As mentioned in
the first message, /etc/resolv.conf is not of use here.

Regards,
Lars