[Dnsmasq-discuss] dnsmasq always answer dhcp NAK

Nikita N. nikitan at operamail.com
Fri Jan 20 21:38:57 GMT 2017

Sorry I apologize, an important correction: the gateway_ip is also not
correct, also gateway_ip is most of times bugged:
-Internet Protocol Version 4, Src: 1.2.3.4 (1.2.3.4), Dst: 5.6.7.8
(wrong_gateway_ip)

But still those client DHCP frames pop up on the gateway/DHCP server
network, dnsmasq sees them allright.
Hope that helps to understand my (nasty) problem.
Thanks
--
  Nikita N.
  nikitan at operamail.com