[Dnsmasq-discuss] IPv6 on OpenWRT

Eric Luehrsen ericluehrsen at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 23 04:40:25 GMT 2017

Syntax error also. option/option6 statements need a colon before the option-name
--dhcp-option=option6:dns-server,[fd00::]

For OpenWrt/LEDE you can use dnsmasq-dhcp6 or dnsmasq-full. If you migrate over to LEDE and do your own builds, I have a pull on github to incorporate dnsmasq-dhcp6 into UCI when odhcpd is removed or disabled. Also LEDE dnsmasq.init script inspects the build options on dnsmasq and prevents you from trying to configure missing content. If you are concerned about stability. LEDE will be releasing 17.01 soon; my pull won't be in it, but its easy to hijack the init script from git hub.

ERIC