[Dnsmasq-discuss] Conditional DNS response by source

Eric Luehrsen ericluehrsen at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 8 00:53:24 GMT 2017

Correct <tag> is used for DHCP options and network or host binding. DNS
is not linked as such. If you are using OpenWrt/LEDE as your gateway,
then you have an easier to use option. LEDE 17.01(RC) supports building
dnsmasq instances on designated networks. So instead of HOME and GUEST
SSID on your WiFi, you could have PARENT and CHILD SSID for example.
Then configure dnsmasq uniquely to each.

https://lede-project.org/docs/user-guide/dns_configuration (keyword
instance)