[Dnsmasq-discuss] Change dns result for FACEBOOK.COM

Jorge Bastos mysql.jorge at decimal.pt
Wed May 31 09:20:20 BST 2017

Howdy,

Oh that's nice, I even use that for local AD redirection.
Meanwhile, while looking at the config again, I just saw that there's a:

# --address (and --server) work with IPv6 addresses too.
#address=/www.thekelleys.org.uk/fe80::20d:60ff:fe36:f83

Which is exactly what I want, I could use your example but in this
particular case, I want to put users to see a message why they can't
access facebook.

Thanks for the help :)