[Dnsmasq-discuss] IP6 DNS UDP strange behaviour

Roger James roger at beardandsandals.co.uk
Tue Jun 27 14:37:40 BST 2017

Hi Simon,

Sending ICMP unreachable is not very friendly with my ISP. They treat the
host as offline. The host is my VoIP PBX so I don't get any incoming calls
for a while. Would it not be better to hold the port open until all
requests have been received. I have turned on the strict-order option to
try and circumvent this.

Roger