[Dnsmasq-discuss] License purchasing for dnsmasq

Simon Kelley simon at thekelleys.org.uk
Tue Jun 27 22:35:40 BST 2017

Dnsmasq is licensed under the Gnu GPL, which gives you the right to use
it for commercial purposes. There is plenty of information on the net
about exactly what you can a can't do under the GPL, but unless you want
to modify dnsmasq and distribute the results without making the source
code available, you should be fine.

As Leonardo says, if you want to put something back, a donation via
Paypal would be gladly accepted.