[Dnsmasq-discuss] dnsmasqd crash

Justin Jose Justin.Jose at alliedtelesis.co.nz
Wed Jun 28 04:15:10 BST 2017

Hi Simon.

The issue is reproducible on my device. It is very difficult for me to upgrade the current version to the latest.

But after close investigation I found a bug in our code and the issue is resolved now. Basically domain in the 'forward_query' function should
always point to the current server's domain.

Thanks
Justin