[Dnsmasq-discuss] Re-compile DNSMasq with Visual C

Geert Stappers stappers at stappers.nl
Fri Nov 24 22:29:44 GMT 2017

On Fri, Nov 24, 2017 at 06:35:11PM +0000, tesmai4 at gmail.com wrote:
> Hi all,

} I am new to DNSMasq world. I am looking into make some changes in the code
> and comfortable with Visual Studio development environment.
>
> Can someone guide me for re-compiling DNSMasq with Visual Studio.

Start with it.

Learn that you are compiling sources for UNIX system on a Microsoft Windows system.

Find a UNIX ( Linux / BSD ) system, have clean compile in no time.

Make the code changes that you want to make on the UNIX system.

Groeten
Geert Stappers
--
Leven en laten leven