[Dnsmasq-discuss] Move 'dnssec time check enable' from SIGHUP to SIGUSR2

Simon Kelley simon at thekelleys.org.uk
Mon Jan 15 23:27:24 GMT 2018

> Beyond “gaaahhhhhh why didn’t I think of SIGINT”….. excellent.  Understand the reasoning, agree, running chez Kevin and backport for LEDE master submitted.

and there's still SIGQUIT available!

Out of interest, how does the LEDE plumbing deal with a restart of
dnsmasq _after_ ntp  has established lock?

I've dogfooded the latest code into the boat's router which is running
Chaos Calmer, and added a hotplug script which works great at startup
when ntp comes alive after dnsmasq, but if I restart dnsmasq, there's
nothing to tell dnsmasq that the time is already valid.