[Dnsmasq-discuss] lame response

Donald Muller donmuller22 at outlook.com
Thu Mar 8 17:49:13 GMT 2018

Did more testing and when I change the nameservers from my router (which should be doing pass through only) to my ISP DNS servers dnsmasq no longer timed out. So it looks like there are some things that the router doesn't like and doesn't respond on.

As far as I am concerned this issue is solved.

Don