[Dnsmasq-discuss] Set environment variable for dhcp-script

Daniel Weller danielweller at masterpeaceltd.com
Sat Aug 11 02:09:53 BST 2018

That is the original problem. Just trying to pass a custom DHCP header option to the dhcp-scrip=<file>. What do you mean by "So let us know which DNSMASQ_... you miss" ? I understand there is a lot of DNSMASQ_... options on the man page under dhcp-script. None let you grab all of the DHCP headers passed from the client to the server.

Thanks,

Daniel