[Dnsmasq-discuss] Compile-time options - taming the combinatorial explosion.

Kevin Darbyshire-Bryant kevin at darbyshire-bryant.me.uk
Fri Oct 26 00:24:36 BST 2018

> On 25 Oct 2018, at 21:38, Kevin Darbyshire-Bryant <kevin at darbyshire-bryant.me.uk> wrote:
>
> I think Openwrt is safe.   There will be a loud scream from me if it isn’t :-)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Kevin D-B

In fact to prove it to myself I had a go at removing the NO_FORK compile time option (patch attached) and had no obvious problem with the resultant binary on Openwrt.

Whether Simon implements the change as I have done or takes the opportunity to simplify things that I don’t understand I don’t know, but NO_FORK v OPT_NO_FORK are different things and OPT_NO_FORK relies on NO_FORK *NOT* being defined.

Cheers,

Kevin D-B

012C ACB2 28C6 C53E 9775  9123 B3A2 389B 9DE2 334A