[Dnsmasq-discuss] DHCP Logging

Petr Mensik pemensik at redhat.com
Thu Nov 1 09:39:11 GMT 2018

Hi Tony,

I think dhcp-script can be used to log any information related to dhcp
assignments in custom format. I think basic dhcp request informations is
logged even without log-dhcp. Have you checked syslog or journalctl?

Example from libvirt instance:
DHCPOFFER(virbr0) 192.168.122.161 52:54:00:4b:aa:67

Is that enough? Is something important missing?

--
Petr Menšík
Software Engineer